We are finally in Spring wooohoo!!! Man I feel like this year has flown by. Athough, I am glad to see the cold dreary days disappear for another year – So I hope anyway!
Because we are now into the warmer part of the year, it’s time to take a look at your current Beauty Routine & see what you could switch up. Being a Makeup Artist and Blogger means I’m constantly trying out new things, so I thought I’d put together 10 products that I think you need to know about – picking only 10 is actually super tough eek!
3. Bobbi Brown ‘Extra’ Lip Tint – For a while now I had gone off clear lip balms that claimed to repair and hydrate your lips. To me I could never find one that I knew definitely worked, that was until I came across this lip tint in my drawer of goodies. I apply this twice daily (Morning & Night) and can honestly say it has kept my lips in such great condition. I know for sure this will be perfect for keeping my pout in check on the warmer days at the beach.
4. Smashbox Cosmetics Primers – For year’s I have sworn by the range of face primers that Smashbox have on offer & I can still say hand on heart they are yet to disappoint. I personally use the Hydrating Primer or the Original clear. With an option to suit all skin concerns, you will stay flawless all day, no matter what the weather conditions are.
5. Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Bold Illuminating Liquid Highlighter $49 – This is only a new product fresh on the market as of today the 19th of September and I am in love!!! This is perfect for popping in your bag for at the beach or the bar. Available in one shade it’s a stunning gold shade that gives the most amazing J-LO Glow! Plus you can apply it with your own fingertips, talk about convenient.
6. Estee Lauder Sumptious Knockout Mascara – For the past 2 months I have been loving this mascara. It has such a nice light yet buildable formula, that even after a couple of coats doesn’t give you that spider leg look. But the overall biggest key to success for me, is that it doesn’t flake or smudge- even after a busy day and a gym class!
7. Designer Brands Flawless All In One Stick– $14.99 AUD I have always sworn by Estee Lauder Doublewear or MAC Studio Fix especially in the warmer months where my oily skin likes to try and get the better of me BUT, since trying this wee gem my ways have been changed. Not only is this an affordable alternative but it has great coverage and leaves your skin looking super smooth! Tip- Use a damp Beauty Blender to apply, makes it super easy to build up and blend out.
8. Clinique Turnaround Daytime revitalizing Moisturiser – You would have heard me rave about this if you follow me on snapchat, but seriously it’s the best moisturiser I have used. Not only does it awaken your skin in the morning, but its Lightweight, oil-free hydrator instantly delivers a fresh, luminous glow.
9. LOVING TAN – If you use a different tan and haven’t tried this you just aint living girl! Loving Tan has pretty much become the love of my life all year round, not only is it a safer option to tanning beds and the suns rays, but it leaves you looking like your fresh off the boat from a tropical island.
I use the Deluxe Tan in shade Dark, one coat is enough for me but you can layer up If you like. I get mine from www.paganmarie.com and have a discount code “paintedlips” to get you $$ off, if you decide to try it out for yourself.
10. Melli Cosmetics Ultra Luscious Gloss – I was luckily sent these a couple of weeks ago & have been wearing them nearly daily. These are slightly thicker than most other glosses but boy do they pack a punch. Not only are they super pigmented but they last on your pout for quite sometime – I was super impressed! They aren’t sticky and the line up of super wearable shades will totally catch your eye.
Tags: #BobbiBrownNz, beautypicks, blogger, cliniquenz, makeupartist, mellicosmetics, nzblogger, smashboxcosmeticsnz.beautyblogger, spring
It really is the most wonderful time of the year,…
The beauty of my job is having an excuse to…
It’s that time of year again where all the brands…
Your email address will not be published.